Thanks for the time you spend with me..

Didn't know that you need to go back for work...

What you think about us?
Still can get along ma?
Hmm..
We seems so weird..
Feels like getting together but staying so far away...

You used to sit beside me..
And now..
You sit opposite me..

I used to lean on you..
And now..
I only can lean on the chair..

We used to share our drinks..
And now..
We drink our own drinks..

We used to hold hands..
And now..
We holding our own hands..

We used to step on the same row on the escalator..
And now..
We are one up and one down..

How I wish..
I could turn back time..
To the time you will miss me, play around with me..
Miss those moments..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive