Lunch...

I made breakfast + lunch today..

But didn't have a chance to bring it to you..
You bought your lunch..
You are too busy...
*will upload the picture later..not sure whats wrong with my laptop...don't want to connect with the phone*

It's quite sad that...
You put in the effort to do things that people don't appreciate...
I guess...
I really really want him to be back..
People keep pushing me away..
I just think face..
keep searching ways to get close to him...

Every now and then..
Someone will ask me..
How are us?
I answered "I don't know, you should ask him"
Decision maker not me now...
I was scolded for this...
She said that i have the chance to make decision..
Yes, i can make the decision..
I want to stay..
But this is not one person thing..
Is two people...
How can i force someone into my decision?

You are home early today..
I think 9 plus you back home d..
so guai..
You ask for lunch tomorrow..
But can't long..
I offer to prepare..
But you prepare Mcd...

Fine..better than non..
I just afraid that i will receive a call tomorrow morning says that you won't be free..
Pray hard..
Not to happen..
Love you my dear...
I will not let down the past..
I will keep it in my memories and my heart...
You can move on...
But please bring me along...
To wherever you are going...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive