Why is it so difficult for me to watch this movie?

Is it because i watched part 1 and 2 with you?
And now 3, you watched with someone else that you said is for you colleagues?

I don't know..
I just felt that it's not okay..

I thought about you throughout the whole movie..
I wonder will you do the same too...

My friend told me that Madagascar 3 is coming out..
This is worst..
Our first movie...
:(

I don't know how to get over this feelings..
Will someone please help me through?
It have been months..
Is it really need to fall in love with someone else then only can get out from this?

I need help :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive