I really don't understand...


No matter how happy i am at a second..
Another second i will become unhappy again...
Just thinking...
Why you didn't message me?

Miss you so much my dear....
Why must i be so unhappy?
I'm really sorry...
Can you forgive me?
I'm willing to do anything for you..
But still...
Why you don't care me?
I really think that...
If you still love me...
Can you please...
spend some time with me..
See what we can do...
To save this relationship...

We have been dragging this for so long..
One more day...
It's 5 months already...
This separation with you really is too much...
I really know I'm wrong...
Dear,
I already have my punishment...
If you think...
It's not enough...
Can you please tell me what to do?

Everyday cry..
Not happy like this..
Really not a good thing...
Smile because of your 1 message...
Cry because think of your thing..

What can i do somemore?
I really don't know..
I'm sorry...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive