The Movie : Battle ship...

I came back late yesterday...

So i didn't on computer..
Watched Battleship with John, kor and Lai kuan...
Saw Mike they all..
Not sure whether you in the same group or not...
John requested to meet up without kor and Lai kuan next time..
I didn't want to go...
This time also is because they agree to go with me only i went...
Don't know..
I feel weird going out with someone that is not so close alone...
Maybe..
I'm still afraid that you will be angry..
I still want to respect you..
Want you to care for me..
But..
Will you still do so?

********************************

You called me...
So long time didn't call me already..
You asked whether i busy or not..
Told you that i was outside..
Then you said o..ok...
Then close phone without saying byebye...
Message you, didn't reply until 3hours later...
Said that you were busy..
Maybe watching movie also?

Hmm..
You ask me to call you if I want to talk...
I called and we talked for 4 minutes 21 seconds..
As usual, less than 5minutes...
You asked whether want to watch movie or not..
Is it because I told you that I watching movie with John..
that's why you offer to watch?
Or you really finally found time for me?

You said sorry that you really busy..
Really no time for me..
I told you that..
Time can be arrange..
Just see who you want to spend it with...
Then you ask me don't be sad..
You really not free...
Can't help it..
You are one busy man...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive