Car Lunch : Mcd

Another car lunch today..

I brought KayCie along this time..
She long time didn't meet you already..
The thing is..
I forgot to bring IC and Money..
and car no petrol...
OMG...

So scary...
On the way driving to your place...
Suddenly struck me that my pouch is at home...
Drive slowly...So that no police catch me..
Drive faster...So that i can reach destination faster..police can't catch me..
I guess..
I'm too conditioned that police will catch if no licence...
Actually...the percentage of a police checking is really really little..
Yet..I'm still scared... :P

Anyway, today meet you...
Eat lunch in car..
But only 30minutes..
Yet I'm satisfied... :)
Wanted to take picture of us..
But i don't dare to ask..

And you gave me the Yeti Tshirt...
Is it we still have chance together?
Or you just give me for fun?
I hope it's a sign that you are giving us another chance...

You are planning to go for another holiday...
G P Manila...
I don't know..
I feel sad...
Last time when i with you..
You don't have this type of plan...
When you go overseas, it will be more difficult to contact you..
As i told you..
In Malaysia also difficult get your news...
Wait you reach there..
You busy play, tired, handphone expensive...
All sorts of excuses for you to disconnect from me...
Still remember the japan case..
With wifi everywhere..
Yet...
I get so little news from you..
Need to check website on your details...

Part of me, asking you to don't go..
Part of me, telling me...i don't have the power to ask you don't go.. or to ask you to contact me...

Dear...
What should I do???

One uncle ask me today..
Uncle : Girl, how are you and your boyfriend?
Me : Ehm.. ok la..
Uncle : Got boyfriend like don't have like that...

:( What to answer?
Uncle we breakup already and smile happily?
I can't do that..
Huhu....
How to overcome this?
Please help me and guide me through?
I don't want to let go of you...

**************************************
you just back at 2.00am..
don't so late back la..
sorry a dear..
i know i annoyed you..
but i really want to know you reach home d...
then only can sleep a...
you guai k..
If late back, message tell me...
Don't let me wait at facebook like mad..

Good night dear..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive