Sadness...

Today whole day..

We just message each other 1 message...

Then, night..
You said hi...
That's it...

What are we up to??
I have been thinking whole day...
What you want from me...
What i want from you..
i know i disappoint you..
i know i hurt you..
But ur are hurting me much more now..
I don't know what i should do...

I keep thinking how to make us better..
When to meet up...
What to make for you..
What to buy for you...
but...

Everytime i think tou the way you treat me..
The movie i watched..
Is it..
I'm forcing you to come back with me?
Is it..
That you aren't happy with me again?
Is it..
That you don't love me anymore?
Is it..
That you already with your new special someone?
Is it..
That we really can't turn back time anymore?

I'm sorry..
I love you...

Somehow..
You know that i not happy..
You told me that you guess it...
Well...
You guess it correctly...
I'm not happy...

Han han left us 13years already...
And still i felt the pain...
Today went to visit Grandfather's grave..
I wonder why...
People say that children below 12years old shouldn't have a thombstone?
Is it they get to reincarnate but the elders don't get too?
Then, it's not logic..
If only children get to reincarnate, then where is all the elderly?
All in Heaven and Hell?
I wonder..
Do they actually exist?

Then, nicole's last day today..
Tomorrow going to Singapore study..
It will be a hard time...
I will surely miss her...
Now only she knows about my problem... :(

I'm so messed up..
Keep thinking and thinking..
whether to give up... or to continue waiting...
So many months already...
I really suffering...
No people really knows what am going through...
I'm sorry my dear...
If i annoy you...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive