Enough...is not enough...

Why?


Everytime i feel that i'm going to be ok..
Everything come back again... :(

I love you so much
That it hurts..
To go back to the place that we spend time together...

Today went the curve..
Not a place that we go always...
But we always go for christmas deco..
Mood so down that mum thought i'm sick :(

I keep check my hp..
For your reply..
I message you early in the morning..
Until 5.30 only i receive your reply..
Then no reply..
Till i disturb you in facebook..
Am i that annoying that you don't even want to answer me?

And..
you said that you no time..
but today you went out..
Where you went?
Ask you..
You answered..
"Haha"

I don't understand...
Really don't...
When you ask me..
I will tell you...
But when I ask you???

Is it I also should answer you that way?
Distance us even further?

Today i told myself that enough...
I really need to stop thinking about you already...
But...
I don't know...
It just keep coming back...
Why...
Why i still can't let go?
Why you don't want me anymore?
How come your 1month relationship is better than out 6 years?

I really don't know... :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive