G P K L

Today you message and call me again..
Happy...

I went and meet you...
Really very scary..
Because the place full of your friends..
It's like...
Starting all over again..
Going on a first date and stuff...
Thinking what to wear..
What to say..
What to do if i meet you...
So kan cheong :P

When i reach there...
I hesitate whether to continue go in or not...
Then, met him..
He asked me..
Why i come?
Then asked we together again already a...
Then, i shake my head..
He ask me to go meet you..
Then you will lose...
Then i don't want..
I scared....
She pull me inside..
Nearer to the cards area..
I keep ask to come out...
I scare..
I don't know..
I scare will see tou her..
Scare see tou you..
Don't know want to say what... :(

I hide in the toilet..
For a very long time..
Must be weird..
Because everyone who come in to the toilet look at us one kind..
Maybe they thought we les..
Haha...
Don't know...
Everytime see your friend..
Then i will scare..
Don't know what they will think of me.. :(
She said...
We like casting a movie ...
She wanted to cry when see me like this..
Want to see you but don't dare...

Today..
Watched another movie...
"Love"
Talk about all sorts of love...
And how people have the courage to search for their true love..
And meet up with them..

One part...
I feel...
Like us...
We argue..we not happy..
But we regret it..
We want to be together...
When you show black face,
I angry..
But deep down inside..
I want you to be happy...

Rest well my dear...
Thanks for appreciating...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive