Dear to Kenneth

You said that you no time...

Cannot find time..
Not purposely don't want go out with me..

Hmm..
You also know that you sounds that you purposely don't want go out with me...

I know..
I'm stupid...
Whenever you try to spend time with me..
I will be 24/7 ready...
I really want to spend time with you..

But,
If you really find it that hard to spend time with me..
Maybe you can tell me..
Don't give me hope..
Then take it away...

If you really want to spend time with your friends..
or her..
You tell me k.
Of course..
I will not happy..
But that way...
I think i can heal faster...
Now...
I thought that things is getting better..
Then you start to don't reply my message and don't care me again...

I really don't understand...
Is this a type of revenge?
I know it's my fault..
And i'm sorry...

Please tell me what you want... :(

**********************************
2.21am...
Still not back yet..
And didn't reply my message...
Worried...
I need to stop worry about you...
That will probably keep my heart stronger..
:(

**********************************
2.35am..
Reached home le..
I felt like a stalker..
Keep worried this and that..
Good night..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive