Movie album finally full..

Internet down for past few days...

So i readjust the date accordingly...

Hmm..
*Rewrite this part again (although i don't remember what i wrote just now) :( *

I no internet...
So resort to message you...
Tried not to message you..
But end up messaging you also..
You ask me what i did...

I told you about the movie album...
The cinema tickets that i kept throughout the years..
Finally full already..
Apart of me being happy...
Apart of me being sad...
I don't know whether i can complete another book with you...

Today you asked me all the questions that shows me you are concern...
Ask hot or not..
Ask bout work...
etc...
But you went missing after 3pm...
Back again at 11-12am..
Said that you still busy work...
I didn't wait for you...
Too tired..
You ask me to sleep first...

Sorry..
didn't accompany you...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive