Time spent waiting...

I wonder where are you?

Everytime i ask you where you go at night..
You sure went missing or skip that question...

Dear..
Every night wait you like this really tired...
If you really work..
Then i don't mind waiting for you

But..
I have a feeling that..
You are there..
With whoever is it...
Trying hard to please her..

I don't know whether this feelings i had..
Is real or not..
Of course i do hope that its not real..
But..
I really don't know what to do..

Feel like having bipolar..
Little while happy..
Little while sad..

How can i be happy for myself?
And not happy because i see you happy?
I really need to be happy myself...

If one day you don't come back to me..
Then what will happen to me?
I'm afraid...
I'm scared...
I'm sorry...

Where are you?

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive