4minutes and 52 seconds..


Happy Girl again today..


You called me..
Just a simple less than 5 minutes call can make me so happy..
After waiting for you for more than 6 hours...
Patiently looking at facebook and meebo...
No sign of you online..
Suddenly you call..
Don't know what to talk..

Hehe..
You sound much better d..
Miss you so much...
Didn't see you 1 week d...

Should i go find you tomorrow?
I really don't know..
I scare..
There is another person there...
I scare..
I will make you difficult to face your friend..
I scare..
I will make the situation difficult..
I scare...
I will make you difficult to concentrate on your game...
I scare..
All sorts of thing...
Most importantly..
I scare..
You don't want to meet me..

You told me today that you will come and take the strawberry next week..
I think..
Next week..
I need to buy new one from jusco already...
Even now also cannot really stand already..
But, I'm really happy that you called..
And I really want to meet you so much...

Today watched " Marrying Mr Perfect"
The movie is like us..
Where i told you i need time to think..
They didn't keep in touch...
Just that...
The guy waited for the girl to come back like "Office Girl"
When will you be coming back?

Love you and Good Luck...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive