Sat, Sun and Monday...

To say that you don't care is not fair for you..

Because sometimes you do..
Just like today..

I told you that i have interview today..
After your meeting..
You message me ask interview how...
The boss seems keen on me..
Ask me to start work on monday..
But the location seems quite far..
And need do outdoor sales..
I'm thinking..
If i were to restart my career path..
Maybe i should start from something i like...

I don't know..
Sometimes..
You are there..
And sometimes you are not...

I told you that i want to watch "The Vows"
But you want to watch some other movie..
Maybe you don't dare to watch love story with me?
Or maybe you want to save it to watch with her?
Not sure...

You training for saturday now..
You with who team now?
You are not with him anymore?
*******************************************

Back to last saturday..
Was in ipoh for brother's gf brother's wedding dinner..
Pretty wedding...

You won the Magic competition..
Seems like everytime i not there..
Then you will win..
Maybe i really bring bad luck to you??

Then sunday..
you were in ipoh visiting sick aunty..
so am i...
But we never get to meet each other...
Miss you...

Now..
didn't see you 1 day like didn't see for a month..
Maybe because everytime i meet you very brief..
Like 5-10 minutes..
Not like last time, we get to spend the whole day together..

Went cameron with family..
Just 5 hours...
Maybe because i know his doing behind..
Make me feels that he very fake..
I need to pretend laughing with him..
To make sure mum don't feel the awkwardness..
But..Really very long didn't one family go out together like this already...
Miss those moments..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive