Lunch Date ?

I wonder...

What you thinking..

You asked for lunch...
After whole day you didn't message me...
Then, you message me after some time..
Very very long.... one message..

I don't know..
You want what...
Can tell me?
Or you just playing with my feelings?

I tried so hard..
Not to buy anything for you today...
Every member day..
I also will think..
What event coming...
What thing spoil already..
Want buy what for you... :(

Dear...
Why you can sleep without saying good bye/Good night?
I thought you said that..
Every night also need to say before sleep?

No ma?
Tomorrow lunch...
Will how??
I'm afraid..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive