Work..

Today u come find me first :)

Ask me I do what today..

Today you told me that after work, then go gym then go test deck..
Although not happy that you more willing spend time on your side..
Than find me...
You tell me what you doing..
Satisfy :P

Today the director call..
Ask me is it receive better offer..
Actually I didn't..
But I lied..
He told me that he saw potential in me..
And willing to leave the option open..
If the company i going to work in..
Not good..
I can always go back to his company..
So nice of him..
Feel bad lie to him..
Actually its because his working hours..
And in KL...

Hope that he will get someone that really can help him..
******************************************

1.23am d..
You still not back yet o..
Thought last 2 days you back early..
Today late late again..
You careful k..

******************************************

Back at 2.30am..
You sleep le..
Rest more k..

Although i want trust you.....
I have the sense that you all went and watch midnite movie..
Think too much...

Love you my dear..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive