Guys..

I hate to find out truth...

Is it all guys also like this..
From him, to him, then him, and now you....
WHY?

Why must you all treat girls like this?
Between you all, is there any real loyal person?
I really don't know what's is wrong?
I don't know what i should do...

Why they say that you are not the correct person?
I want to be with you..
But...Why everyone say the same thing?
If i didn't learn this, i will not know about this..
Is it like that, maybe i still will be with you...
But, this is my choice..
I can choose what i want to do...
Is it that, i choose to stay with you..
Then sure will got problem?
Is it, need me to hit the problem already only realise..
"ooo..that's what they have been trying to tell me?

But...I really want to be with you...
How can i make you the correct person?
I don't want to fall in love with another person...
I don't want to repeat everything again..
Or is it...you are my first love..
So, i want to stay with you no matter what others think?

But, what about you my dear?
You still think that you don't want to be in any relationship now??

You told me that you can go with me to the place...
I'm glad...really happy...
You even say that we can extend the stay if you are free...
But, dear...What you thinking?
Where are we standing in the relationship line?
Friend? Good Best? Couple? Ex?

I love you so much that I'm not willing to let go...
But what am i holding on to??

You all say that...
It's difficult to understand a girls thinking...
But it is also difficult to understand what you all thinking...
Something that you already have..already in hand..
You don't appreciate..
But chase for things that is outside there..
You like the challenge of being reject, being risky...

Maybe i'm mixing everything together..
But you all are doing the same thing..
Same concept...same reason..
You told me that...
You are not the same..
You are not those type people...
If you are not with me, I really hope that you can be a honest and loyal husband...
Take care my dear..

************************************

You message me told me that you will late back..
Ask me sleep first..
Happy that now you still think of me..
Know that i at home waiting..
But..why you not home?
Test deck?
Now already almost 1am...
I know i think too much..
But dear...
Really take care...
Don't sleep so late..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive