Attention..

Today u Say sorry coz off facebook change to msn...

Then when i come back, you come and talk to me first..
Ask i busy ornot..
usually this is what i ask you...

You also got say concern to ama..
Then i tell you tired, you also will ask me rest..
I know for many people out there..
This might just be a normal friend concern..
But to me..
It's alot...
You finally pay some attention to me again...

Dear...
without you by my side..
Really feels different..
Everytime i feel that i can let go already..
All the feelings come back again...
I don't know i can go through how many times...
But i really hope that before i really give up..
You can come back... :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive