Time

Hmm...

You asked how is car?
You seems worried about it also..
Thanks o dear...
Really happy..

I today officially start my part time work..
alot customer ask where have i been?
Where do i work now etc...
Until one point that i say i'm calling from toi toi..
Sot already..

Dear, i still haven't figure out where you go doing these time..
You go find her ma?
I really very naive...
Thinking that we will be back again...

Thank you for spending time to see the album
And glad that you like it..
Even send me a message to update about it...
This album..
Is really the summary of our love story..
Although i can't fit everything inside...
Thank you for being in part of my life..
Where i more hope for being part of my life...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive