Leave you..

She told me again to leave you..

Really not worth it for me to stay..

But. everyday in my mind..
Thinking..
What to do..
How to make you happy...
When meet up..
etc...

Almost out of my mind..
Plus...
His case now..
I also don't know how to settle...

*********************************

Today u back early..12.30am..
then play tetris..5 plus 1 suppose plus another 3..
But too lag..
I can't play..
Can't even see you move..
Don't know what's wrong with the internet..

You say go sleep if i tired..
Seems like you got care i wait you d..
Love you my dear..
Rest well..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive