Apple...

You asked me why i put apple picture?

Because you said it is easier to smile than explaining why you are sad...
This is very true...

I'm not happy..
But it's easier for me to put a fake smile..
Then crying over and over again when explaining..
And i don't want to explain to so many people...

You said that you talk to me, i also sad..
You rather don't talk to me..
What does this means?

You talk to me because someone ask you to talk to me?
Or what?
I really don't understand...
What you are thinking...
I happy you reply me, you talk to me..
But I don't want to be stupid...
Being happy for little things that you do for me..
So that i will not be sad for things that you hide behind?
I really don't like this... :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive