Want to go out?

Dear...

What you want to tell me?
It's have been quite sometimes since you initiate the message..
Today you message me asked how are you today...
Then, told me what you going to do and ask about tomorrow..
You want to ask me out?
Or you have something that you want to tell me?
I don't know whether i want to listen or not..

On one hand i want to know...
I want to hear what i have been waiting all these while..
On the other hand..i don't want to know..
I scare..you will tell me things that I don't want to know...

So contradicting myself...
Dear...
Miss hugging you and you hugging me back...
**********************************

You message me again..
Told me what you did and where you going...
And...as for tomorrow..
You say see how..
At first for dinner..
and now say you won't stay for dinner..
I can't figure out..
What you trying to do...
I ask you to bring the album..
So that i can't have alook..
You offer me to keep it..
Is it...an album also cannot keep?

I really got mixed signal this time..
I don't know what you thinking...
Dear...
Sorry...
Don't angry already la..
So long already... :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive