Late sleep..

Dear,

I thought you have change.
You came home early..
But only for the 2 days..
Is it really for work?
Please don't stay up too late at night...
Not good for your health...
Everyday only sleep 4-5hours...

Today..
we talked alot..
About work...
Miss you so much..
Miss the moment we work together..
Although we always argue that time..
I still miss you....

Dear...
Today aunt ask me...
Is it worth it for me to wait for you like this?
Why don't i play the character that you are playing now?
Just answer a few of my question...
Don't really care me...
Won't it be better?

I don't know how to answer her..
But i know..
I don't want you to feel the same like me..
Everytime you don't reply me..
I will worried..will sad...
When you only answered what you want to answer..
I also will feel...is it i really not worth it for you to spend some time with?
But i still stay on...
Because...
I still hope..
one day you will be back...

I don't know when this one day will be..
Maybe i need miracle to happen...
Dear...Please make it through this phase...
Love u..

****************
once i finish typing this..
Saw u online..
Should be back home already.. :)
Everytime saw you online..
Very happy..
Knowing that you are safe...
You can say..
I'm crazy..
Maybe i am...
Loving someone really will make someone crazy...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive