Slow Reply...

Today you long long only reply again...

But you mentioned that you are in meeting la..
One whole day only 3 message...

You ask me to get a job and buy iphone...
But iphone and then?
So that i can switch my phone line out ma?

I really don't know..
This morning i dreamt of you again..
It seems like...
I keep dreaming and dreaming..
The same thing over and over agian...
Can this stop??
****************************
You back at 12.50am..
You saw me online again..
Don't know you happy ornot..
But i happy..
You come and greet me :P

Was scolded by my friend..
For contacting you..
I don't know why everyone thinks that i'm stupid..
But i just want to stay near to you :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive