We still discuss what time to meet up...

After...
A few minutes..
You message me and say that you need go lunch with client...
And i replied :(

You called...
But i missed it...
You say you call coz want ask me whether i got go to career fair so that i can pass the strawberries to you..

Is it?
Is this what you really thinking?

I felt...
I'm abit naive
I wake up so early..
To prepare your food...
Because you told me that we will eat mcd like last time in car...
So i thought can prepare something for you..
Always eat outside food not healthy...

But just one call...
Can ruin everything...
I know work is important..
But..
Just not happy :(

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive