Detour to midvalley

Supposed to go to subang today..

But detour to midvalley..
One part of me being happy that i might be able to meet you...
Message you..
You really at midvalley...

Reached there..
You seldom message me..
Because you say line not good..
and you watching top 8...
So, i did not really disturb you...

Until dinner...
You say you go dinner now..
I don't dare ask where..
Until you asked whether i at midvalley..
Not sure how you guess it..
But yes..
I'm there..

After your dinner..
Not sure whether is with who..
*edited
Friend saw you...
But didn't see clearly you with who..
I hope it's not what i'm thinking about...

You called and offer for a ride home...
Told you i was driving back home...
Thanks dear...
Really happy that you called..

I returned a call back when i reach home..
Talked less than 5 minutes..
Told me that you need to bath...
And there goes...
You didn't do what you promise last time..
To call back after ask to close phone..
Maybe this promises aren't special to you anymore...

I message you again...
We talked for quite some times...
Then off to bed...
at 12 plus...


0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive