Car...

First time i bang tou car..

I look for you...
But...
You didn't reply me..
Until i'm back home..
I told you again...

Dear, i was really scared..
Want you by my side..
Even you just upstairs..
I wanted to have you down there so much...
:(

Aunt realise about me being not happy..
she thought that i was worried bout car..
But what i was thinking is about you..

She asked me..
If one day, i saw you hugging a girl...
Very intimate..
What i will do??

I don't know...
I started crying... :(

How come small things like this can make me cry so easily?
I really don't understand...

When he ask me what happen?
I told him..
He ask whether i hurt or not..
But, you talk awhile..
Continue with your work and went missing again...
Till now...

Dear, i really don't understand..
Our six years relationship can just be forgotten within these few months??
How come we cannot stand this 7 itch challenge??
I'm sorry..
Not because i think i have done all wrong..
But because i think this relationship is more important than my ego, my face...
Sorry my dear..
I really love you...

******************************* *
u Just back again..
it's 1.40am...
I always wanted to ask you..
What you actually do?
Why so late back?
But...

3 games tetris...
And there you go need do something again..
I still happy you spend some time with me..
Crazy? Maybe I am..

But album you still haven see...
Already almost a week...
Since i pass to you...
Is don't want see or really not free see?
Sorry dear..
I'm just sad...
Thinking that I'm so excited to complete the album...
Keep rushing the guy..
And drove to meet up with you...
Just to make sure that you can see it earlier..
Maybe not like what i expected it to be..
That's why I'm sad..
Sorry..
I will not set my expectation again.. :l

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive