Friends' Interest...

Yesterday you asked whether i told any of your friends about us?

And you said that maybe your friend want to court me..

What you want me to answer you?
What you want to hear?

You said that he is weird..
In what sense?
You didn't answer that question..

I don't know what you told them..
So i don't dare to say anything as well...

Dear, what are you trying to do?
You want them to know or don't know?
You want to keep me as mistress??
Haha...
I really don't know...

You have been acting weird this few days?
Is it because of him, saying a few words..
Then you want to make sure that i'm still with you?
But you told me that you don't want to be in any relationship at the moment..
Which one is the real you?
I'm confuse...

You told me that you will download the game and play with me..
I asked you to download it ages ago..
If you really want to, you would have done it long time ago...
I really don't understand..
If you are coming back, I will be very happy..
But if you are just playing around, please don't do so..
Because I'm hurt enough...
Dear, I would really appreciate it if you can be honest..
Be your real self...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive