How?

I don't know what i should do?

really want to confront him?
I already have enough many problem to think of..
Why must you create another problem for us?

Dear, i need your help...
Really very sanfu.. :(
Can you please come back and help me solve problem?

How? How? How?

You didn't reply....

*********************************
You back home at 1.40am..
Talked to you about some of my problem..
Really don't know what i should do..
You ask to leave him..
Or not..he will stay away from us..
But..if i just leave it..
He will continue on..
And will hurt more people...
Really don't like..
I don't like to pretend like this..


0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive