Amazing...

I have been thinking whole day again..

Today must have been a down day..
I keep thinking...
I keep crying..
Thought I told you that you are not suppose to cry for him anymore??
But I did..again and again...

Today went 1u...
The place that we spent most of our sunday together...
I can't stop thinking..
What we did here..
What we did there..
When pass by the escalator to GSC..
I think back how sweet we use to be..
Holding hands..
Hugging each other..
Waiting for the movie to start...

I finally get your reply saying that you are still busy...
3hours later...
You are back home..
It's amazing how you can read my mind..
I wrote a long message about how sorry i am..and how sad i am...
I deleted the message and reply just relevant message to u...
And you ask me why i still sad as you reply my message..
I didn't even say that i'm sad...
You promise for a tetris game...
but not too late..
cause you need wake up early..

When back home, only know that you were scolded this morning for late back yesterday...
That's why you were early home today..
9 ++
U seems like heard my disappointment..
Change from 3 to 5 games... :)
Then you were back to bed...

Dear..
Did you really think...
What relationship are we in now??
Friends?
Couple?
Not in this two...
I'm confuse...

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive