Accident..

May I know where are you?

Miss you lots...

He asked me why so late today..
Because i'm waiting for you...
Really want you to spend time with me..
At least...
A little...

It's 2.15am..
But still didn't see you...
Hope you are fine...

Dad met with an accident today..
Car seriously hurt..
Lucky he is not hurt...
But, what on my mind is...
I don't have car go find you for a week or more.. :(

Wondering whether will you find some time for me...
*******************************
3.28am
Still no news from you :(

*********************************
3.31am
You replied :)
Good night..

0 Thoughts:

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Your's Truly

Your's Truly

Chatter here...


Since We Met


Music free counter

Blog Archive